Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1 of 3 GMMG C5 Catback exhaust - LOWERED PRICE

This is the real deal folks. This is one of I believe only 3 GMMG made c5 catbacks forsale. I have been running this exhaust for about 3k miles now, never had so many compliments but its too loud for my taste. I cant go to a gas station or go out without someone giving this exhaust a compliment. I was told by a friend that works at GMMG that he had access to a very rare GMMG catback that he could sell me so I took it. This exhaust has the premium tips, all stainless, this exhaust is not some exhaust I fabbed up myself in a garage, this is from www.gmmginc.net . They do not sell this kit to ANYONE, you will be the only person with it. Matt the owner and an employee there have this exhaust and myself. I will definatly have pictures up tomorrow, maybe I can even get a sound clip up.

I had a video up when I had the item posted previously, but no longer have the clip. If I can find the clip, I will post it. I lowered the price a considerable amount and I am a verified seller on Paypal. You can also check my feedback at www.ls1tech.com (770boy). If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected]

550 + shipping

[email protected]

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.. This exhaust sounds SOOO MEAN!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They used the same type muffler(s) they do on their Fbody kits. There are 4 total chambered mufflers in this system. Im sure pictures tomorrow will clear up much confusion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha yeah it definatly sounds badass, especially when you get on it.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
A sound clip would be nice also along with the pictures. :z:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sounds Great, thanks for the Video :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I like the sound, ver schweet ! :jammin:

But on a long trip...... :NoNo: Would drive ya insane after awhile. Not that I'm not already insane. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt - lowered price

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is this exhaust still available? These links didnt work for me. I would love to see and hear this monster. DO you have another link? Additionally, what is the new lowered price?

Thanks,
JAred

1 - 20 of 22 Posts