Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's started... I made it to exactly one week before delivery to call 'ol Nate @ Xtreme and start the ball rolling. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I started light with the B&M Ripper... clear Euro taillights... CAGS... rear center compartment cover... and calling back this evening to order a new shift knob and probably the FRC partition.

More goodies to be ordered tomorrow... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
You are a sick, sick man! Good thing you're in charge of the asylum! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
OHHHHH!! This is only the begining!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

You're screwed, welcome to the club!! It'll never end!! Just ask FUBU!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
AGENTZ06, you got the bug bro! Try to take it slow. I made some costly $$ mistakes over the 2 years with my 3 Vettes and my 4th on it's way. The Euro's, Ripper, complete Vortex system and partition are several of my favorites. The $$$ adds up quick!! FUBU69/LES

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Carl, just about. I'm still having problems with some emails. I have a techie coming to recheck my Sony Vaio Laptop on tuesday. I will no longer be a Sony customer. Their tech support was crap compared to Dell{MY BUSINESS SYSTEM}. Kindest Regards, Les

1 - 8 of 8 Posts