Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I went to GM and had my "Custom Program" FLASHED or removed for that matter, it drives and runs so much better. Before when I would nail the 100 shot of nitrous at 4,00 rpms it would PING like a SOB so I have been using the 75 shot. Today I put the 100 shot in the car and went to give it a try at 3,000 rpms and DAMN I got sideways starting in second gear and the tail end of the car crossed lanes power shifting into third , this thing moves and no PINING. I would like to know from anyone who has used nitrous on the LS6 before how much nitrous will this motor take and in addition I think the reprogrammed computer thing is a [email protected] waste of money on a stock car with my below mods. In closing I will be welcoming the 130 mph trap speeds soon and maybe some 10 second passes. :guiness:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1.8's are the 60 foot times, I dont think I can get better with out a tire change.:guiness:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
BADASSZ06 said:
Which custome program did you get?
Not a damn clue got it from MTI Atlanta, just a $500.00 let down oh well. He told me it was from some place in Cali.:cheers:

·
Registered
803 Posts
OpticZ06 said:
I dont think I can get better with out a tire change.
I don't know if you saw my post a couple days ago about the Quarter Jr model predictions. It shows continued improvement by raising the launch rpm and slipping the clutch until the 60' mark. I assume you are launching around 3000 rpm. Have you ever tried going higher?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Roger Ramjet said:

I don't know if you saw my post a couple days ago about the Quarter Jr model predictions. It shows continued improvement by raising the launch rpm and slipping the clutch until the 60' mark. I assume you are launching around 3000 rpm. Have you ever tried going higher?
I launch the car at 1,500 rpms and slip the clutch, I have tried the 3,000 thing and the car was on the way to the wall.:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts