Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting 04-05-05 GM will be offering a $1000.00 rebate. This will include the 2005 Corvette. This rebate will run thru 05-31-05. More details to come today.:)

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sales must be flat :eek:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Thanks Rick! :thumb: This is good to know. :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
IT L GO said:
Sales must be flat :eek:
Maybe not flat, but the higher end cars are ALL suffering right now with the sky high price of gas. I do not see it getting any better personally.

Mark my word, they'll be discounted and rebating the Z06 as well once all the initial hype has worn off. The 50K and up market especially is just dead. I see the same cars sitting and sitting on the lots week after week.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I really don't think someone thinking about a 75K Z06 is gonna sweat a gallon of premium at $2.50 or $3.00. I just can't see any reason to get a C6 with the new Z06 gonna just blow it and most other cars away.

·
Registered
59 Posts
snakecharmer said:
Maybe not flat, but the higher end cars are ALL suffering right now with the sky high price of gas. I do not see it getting any better personally.

Mark my word, they'll be discounted and rebating the Z06 as well once all the initial hype has worn off. The 50K and up market especially is just dead. I see the same cars sitting and sitting on the lots week after week.
On the vipers and vettes the market is fairly flat. On Ferraris and those exotic cars there is no such thing as a flat market. People that have the money and the want to buy those cars will always have that money and will always buy them.

New 430s are going for 100k over sticker (making it around 290k) and the few that are out their are selling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts