Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we did it folks, in less than 9 months, we've hit 1000 members!

Stats can be construed however, but we figure we have roughly 8% of all Z's registered and about 1 in every 5 Z06 owners has at least visited the site.....Pretty impressive.....

In celebration, we will be giving away a small gift to a random member of the forum.......

Stay tuned for details!

JC

·
Registered
345 Posts
Congratulations Guys!! You are the Greatest!

Have you thought about the option of giving large gifts to the majority of the members of the forum....... just a thought.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, You have all given enough...... reach around and pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
The growth from 900 to 1000 was quite fast. I wonder what % of the membership has made less than 2 posts. Can you tell us that JC?

·
Registered
223 Posts
we bad, we nationwide

·
Registered
906 Posts
Very, very :cool: -HarleyB

·
Registered
764 Posts
JC,

What are you planning to do for the 10,000th member?

:cool:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Thanks to EVERYONE !

If it was ALL the members making this a great site, that made this achievement possible.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:cheers: You guys have done good! :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Let's do the math - Great Car + Great Site = Great Traffic :cool:

·
Registered
340 Posts
I am pretty damn proud.....You guys are really great, you bring knowledge and a lot of smiles to my face daily.....BTW I have seen the same EB coupe 3X in 2 days, man I am living it up, so happy to see someone has an EB in my neighboring town

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Awesome!

JC, you and the Z06 crew have done a fantastic job with this site. Thanks and congratulations!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts