Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got my tune from Andy @ A&A on Tuesday and was expecting good mph last night...I was right, we went there with stock F1s and 26 psi and drove right up and ran 12.6l @ 119.10...That was the slowest of the afternoon, all in all it made 4 passes over 120.9 with a best ET of 12.07 and best 60' of 1.959...This car pulls hard on top, every run it picked up over 24 1/2 mph after the 1/8 mile with a best half track of 95.60...All this with DA's from 1200 to 1600...I'm a believer in LG's statement of the most powerful headers on the planet...This all happened with just the LGs and the cheapy Halltech, and of course Andy's tune...Kat got a video of one of the earlier 120 runs...Hers and Pats hot rod ran very strong also, I will let them post their results...A lot of Vipers showed up and some ran real strong...Quite a few of them broke and one of them lost it and ran into the wall and screwed it up big time...What a shame, felt real bad for him...These are unbelievable cars...I used to think my 02 was fast, but this one, wow...

Thanks Andy

Greg

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice performance numbers :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Congrats :cheers: Nice numbers :jammin:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Congrats Greg :cheers:

Sorry for the delay on the Video. But my desktop computer crashed last night. So I had to find all the drivers to install the software to download the video's off the camera

Here is one of your passes :thumb:

http://fuzzydiceracing.com/k/greg325.wmv

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Awesome times! 120 is hauling butt! :coo:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone...Robz, the 60's still suck, 1.95 to 2.10s I really don't like to bring it out hard and possibly break something. I was fortunate on the 02 Z that after 160 or so runs nothing ever broke...The clutch felt like brand new when I sold it...I changed the clutch fluid a couple of times, maybe that helped...I picked that up from Ranger I think...

Greg

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And thanks very much for the video Kat...I will add to the collection you have given me already...You and Pat couldn't be nicer people...Thanks again...

Greg

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Your welcome Greg

Here is another but it was earlier in the day when the wind was still blowing like a big dog

http://fuzzydiceracing.com/k/tetge117vsgreg.wmv

No worries I took revenge on that white Cobra for ya :jammin: I finally got a chance to race him after months of smack talk on another board :pp:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Kat, that was my young son...That was his best mph yet until later a 117+...He will get a kick out of that one...

Greg

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
How fast was that GTO? What was done to it? Looked like he was on DRs and skinnies.

Alex

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The GTO ran 12.30s all night @high 113s to 114...I never talked to him but I don't think he was stock...He ran a 1.72 60'...I cut an .058 light to his .220 and he still had me at 60' and 2 cars as we went by the camera...But he got sucked in on top...

Greg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts