Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Original Owner, 63 Z06
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this car since new and throughly enjoyed it. I am now over 60 years old and find it harder to maintaine this beauty. Also we are moving to a house on the water and I am afraid of the salt air and what it can do to the car. See pictures of the car on this site and also on my site http://www.z06vett.com, I am asking $ 160,000 for this one owner, Bloomington Gold, Duntov, Special Collection, Chip's Choice and Field of Dreams award winning car.
A once in a life time chance to own a piece of Corvette History!
David Van Weele

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Wow what an awsome car!! A true American treasure. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us about this wonderful automobile. I hope the buyer can appreciate it as you have. Best of luck to you and the next owner. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Oh if I had the money.That's a extremely well documented vechicle.Who ever buys it will have one special vechicle!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Dave,
I am surprised you are selling your "Z".
When we met in Daytona I got the impression you would never sell her.
I am still hoping you will bring her to the Ecklers show in October.
To anyone that is interested, this is a beautiful car.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
That is one incredible Z06 Dave. My best wish for you aside from getting what you want for the car is that whoever buys it doesn't see it as just a dollar investment but understands what they have purchased and gives it the level of care it deserves.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Seeing how's JC is now a DotComer I think he should buy it so as to keep it in the Family. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Heh, I WAS a dotcomer, those days are a distant memory, flying to vacation on an hours notice for a week, ugh, now its just like work again.....

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

JC

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Too rich for my blood, but the car looks great. If you want to get a price like that for the car, you had better try that fancy car auction house which slips my mind right now. Good luck. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts