Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded for this rare ZR1 on Sat. This is a Peach of a car with only 35000 miles on it. White with Black int. with a 6 spd and glass top. All books and records are with the car and is show room clean. If you are wanting a great and rare car this is it. Contact me ASAP on this one @770-466-7000 or email me.
:D

·
Registered
568 Posts
I was searching for a ZR-1 when I decided that a Z06 was a better choice for me..

You can't beat the ZR-1 for the solid value and lack of further depreciation.

I do wish I could find chassis dyno numbers (the whole curve, not just the peak) for a stock ZR-1..

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am very shocked that some one has not grabbed this rare and beautiful Vette. It is a collectors car and as stated above should not lose much if any more of its value. This one is on our showroom and needs a home. Call or email me for more info.:)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The specs on the car are in the first post to this thread. The asking price is $25,900.00. Sitting on our showroom floor.:)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey Rick is that ZR-1 sold??? Can you send me some pics??? I am going to beg Dad, most likely it will be NO!!!!, but you never know....Also does the GM credit card dollars apply to this??? If so whats the allowance and is 0% apr available for this???
I'll keep dreaming...Thanks in advance Rick

My E-mail address is [email protected]

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This ZR1 is still Avab. and has beed reduced in price. Please contact me for more info.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts