Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ttt

I AM ACCEPTING ALL OFFERS CLOSE TO $15,250. Plus 10% off on any item I have for sale, and if you pay over $15,000, I will ship the car for free and pay half shipping on any of the items:) Thanks.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Auctane_71 said:
I AM ACCEPTING ALL OFFERS CLOSE TO $15,250. Plus 10% off on any item I have for sale, and if you pay over $15,000, I will ship the car for free and pay half shipping on any of the items:) Thanks.
10% off of what? You are sounding like a dealer in cars and parts.
If this is the case you will have to become a supportting vendor to continue to do bus. here.
Most of your post are here in the For Sale section.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not a vendor

No these are just items I was trying to get rid of. I am not a vendor at all. The Level 4 tranny was built by a friend of mine that had his own tranny shop in Mt. Vernon, TX. His name was Voss Gunner and he built probably about 30 of them the same way and sold them. He now works for General Motors as a designer in Phily. TTT.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Ttt

TTT the car is fast because it beat my near 400 RWHP Vette 6 spd. The car drives great and straight. The guy is cool too, he let me drive the car without even knowing me. If I werent in the market for an FRC, I would buy it. It is worth well into the high teens, but he just wants to get out of the payment. TTT for a cool guy.

**Isn't Auctane selling the exact same tranny as you are ...http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85815.
That and the same IP address. What a coincidence!
MikesZ06**

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
After an anonymous tip and a little research, I find that Auctane_71 and Project: Doom are one in the same person.
It's this type of BS that got Auctane_71 banned from the LS1 Tech site and it just got you ( and your alter ego) banned here as well. :flaming:
I warned you in pm's about this nonsense and now you come on and act as a shill under a different user name to hype your stuff. :flaming: :flaming:

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.