Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Welcome All FRC's
We have held this section waiting for you's to come. Ie: "If ya build it they will come". Hook up with FRC Tom big time FRC'er............

Enjoy and have fun...........

·
Registered
100 Posts
fcalmes said:
You're the first.... :lol: But at least we have a place for you!! :D Bring your buddies!! They are welcome too!!
Frank, I think I've been here a while. :p What can we do to get this section rockin'?

Best Regards, :cheers:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
You guy's tell us what you want, my feeling is an FRC is an FRC,only diff's to this forum is a motor and some suspension. We welcome all suggestions, also scan our posts im sure theres something there helpful................

:cool: :cool: :cheers: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I went last night to corvette forum and instant messaged the FRC owners who were responding to the FRC topics posted. That seemed to do some good. As a former 2000 hardtop owner and current 2002 hardtop owner, I think this section of the forum is excellent. I will do what I can to help make this an active forum section.

I would suggest that people who want to grow this forum either email or instant message other FRC owners and invite them personally to visit. It certainly worked for me when Frank Calmes invited me here. I think this forum is great. People seem to get along really well and there seems to be less bickering and fussing here. Perhaps because we are all performance enthusiasts interested in performance cars.

Hardtop owners are a special breed. We don't need telescoping steering wheels and sports seats. What we do need is the ultimate Corvette and we love that FRC profile.

I know this is a bit long, but when I traded in my FRC there was NO OTHER CHOICE when it came to a new Corvette. It HAD to be and FRC. Period. I wasn't interested in removable tops, electronic do dads and specialty seats. I wouldn't be as happy in any other style Corvette.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Kaya,

Ya didn't IM me, but I'm here in spite of your best efforts!:lol:

I really like the fact that this is a "newly" established place. I don't have to feel like such a moron asking dumb questions, like ...
What does WOT mean?:eek:

I'm not sure, but I don't think I will be doing much mod to my car the first year or so. Compared to the Z06, it's not so hot, but to me, it's the hottest car I've owned in years. I love the giddyup it has now, and I'm learning about it by simply driving. Last car was an 86 vert with 235 HP and an automatic xmission. I thought it moved pretty well!

Glad to be here with you guys and thanks for having me.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
sigung86

Momma always told me: "Theres no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers":lol: :lol:

WOT= wide open throttle the way vettes respond best................:D :D

:cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Brian,

How ya been Bro?? You'll have to come to the Z06/FRC Fest at the Museum next Sept. I hear you like margaritas!! :guiness: :lol:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I'm here, but I'm still looking for my FRC :( But you can count me in on the people that would post to this section. What might help is to spread out the section. ex. under Z06 you have performance, sales, and such, here you just have FRC. Just a suggestion, not meant to sound like I'm complaining.
Brian

·
Registered
0 Posts
If the FRC boys and girls want this section to grow....then it is up to you. We'll give you whatever you need to make this site enjoyable for you. :) What do you want?? :)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
you know I wrote a whole message as to what would be great. Bottom line is FRC can't register here like Z06's can. It would be nice to see the 99-00 FRC be able to register what they have so they can feel like it is their forum also. If it isn't intended to be that way then that is fine, but in wich case you should also have a place in here for coups and verts. I like all hardtops and think they just have a different look to them and the fact that they were made for racing more than just to impress people. (not ment to insult people with coups and verts) Anyway, I love this page, I think it has a great group of people here, but as I consider myself a hardtop owner I feel a little like I wouldn't belong here as much if I didn't own a Z06 and just owned a hardtop.
Brian

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Brian,
I agree with you, infact Dave Hill has included the FRCs for the Z06 Fest.
You might want to look at my site I write for the C5Registry members.
www.c5frc.com
Finally a Real Corvette

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
reddeath said:
I'm here, but I'm still looking for my FRC :( But you can count me in on the people that would post to this section. What might help is to spread out the section. ex. under Z06 you have performance, sales, and such, here you just have FRC. Just a suggestion, not meant to sound like I'm complaining.
Brian
I found one for you Brian.
http://www.corvetteconcepts.com/4sale/TorchFrc2000.htm

1 - 20 of 76 Posts