Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any chance oyou could update my status?

Just ordered the car Friday. Might not be anything yet.

Also, what do the different numbers/status' mean?

Thanks.

- Stogo

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Stogo said:
Any chance oyou could update my status?

Just ordered the car Friday. Might not be anything yet.

Also, what do the different numbers/status' mean?

Thanks.

- Stogo

Check the list. Your order is @ a 2000 status, no TPW yet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
1fastdog,
How hard is it for a dealer to get the event status for my order? I know my car is scheduled to be built this week and I called my dealer "Kerbeck" and first I asked for a status they claimed that they can not find the status other then it is being built this week, then when I asked them for the event code they went and checked to see if they could get it then they made it seem like it was going to be a major project to get this information and they are not sure when they can get the info for me.

Thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks FastDog!

Thanks for checking on it for me...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Z06 Curt said:
1fastdog,
How hard is it for a dealer to get the event status for my order? I know my car is scheduled to be built this week and I called my dealer "Kerbeck" and first I asked for a status they claimed that they can not find the status other then it is being built this week, then when I asked them for the event code they went and checked to see if they could get it then they made it seem like it was going to be a major project to get this information and they are not sure when they can get the info for me.

Thanks
It depends on what you mean by "dealer". A salesperson might have no access to the VOMS system, but SOMEONE at the dealer can.

How hard is it? Enter six characters and hit a keystroke. Don't get upset with the salesperson though. It's rare they have access to the system at most dealerships.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts