Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, yea, just listen!

Here's a way to score a large t-shirt (its all we got left!), a Z06Vette.com static sticker, and a decal.

Get the family out to one of those pick your own pumpkin farms (we went to one that had a farm, petting zoo, pony rides (they would not let me on :cry: )) and carve your best Z06Vette.com pumpkin.

Here's what you need:

1 "Z06Vette.com orange" gourd. The pumpkin!
1 Pumpkin Carving Kit ($5 at the grocery store or WalMart, picture below) or if you're cheap...err, frugal, a broken hacksaw blade though I don't recommend this method unless you have spare fingers.
1 Design to carve (PDF's of the logos attached) or create your own so long as it has the site name or logo in it

Post a pic of your lighted pumpkin here and on Halloween night we will judge the winner via a member poll.

I will be posting the first entry (mine) tonight to get us started but obviously I won't be eliglible for the prize :(

Templates:
http://www.z06vette.com/images/pumpkin_template.pdf
http://www.z06vette.com/images/pumpkin_template2.pdf
(logos modified to facilitate pumpkin carving :) )

Get started!

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm late with my entry I know, lost my damn wallet and just found it tonight and needed a candle :)

Tonight!

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope, thats a real pumpkin :) Poorly done but hey, nothing says success like your logo carved in a gourd :)

JC

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
N4C5S said:
VERY difficult......

I think I need a bigger pumpkin, this one was too small (15").....

Now that is dedication!

:cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
JC: The "wheel" design is so cool...now, if you can just get it chromed! :lol:

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I hope this thing is still on..

Cause I got a really sweet pumpkin carving in en route. Just needs to be scanned and put up.. prolly by this evening.

Oh dear.. I've slipped in enternal dorkdom.

Ja.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
:D I just want to know how you guys can carve pumpkins while you have both hands on your Z06 steering wheel!!:lol: :lol: I agree with Frank, I too am artistically challenged but at least I can drive!:D Bill:p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts