Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had two 2001 Z06s traded in and are ready for sale. They are both Black. One has Mod-Red Int. with approx. 7000 miles and the other has Black Int. with approx 1600 miles. Both are in great shape and will save you approx. 7 to 8 thousand dollors over a 2002. Please contact me for more info. Also no Lux. Tax on these Zs.:)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Rick,

I'm pretty sure I allready know the answer, but I'll ask anyway... any chance that the GM 0.0% 60 month financing can be used on these?

thanks,
Craige

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I thought these would be alot cheaper than only $7k less than a '02.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thanks... :( it was worth a shot.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and will save you approx. 7 to 8 thousand dollors over a 2002. Please contact me for more info. Also no Lux. Tax on these Zs.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

I think 7 to 8 thousand is more than a fair deal. But if you a insterested let me know and I will see what I can do.:)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good time to be looking at a used 01. Not many new 02s left. You can save big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Black & Mod-Red Z is still avalb. This is a very nice Z and should not be here long. 7200 miles and loaded.:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Rick, I'm have a curious question. I have an 01 QS. Had it two months and a week to early for the 0.0%. So, I have though about taking the bite and trading for an 02 QS. I would like to discuss this if you take trades. Any interest?
[email protected]

G

·
Just FYI:
I have talked to people that wanted to go to the 2002 and dealers around here, i.e Detroit Mi. area, are only giving $30K for 2001 Z06's with 7000 to 8000 miles! :(

Boy would I be pissed. :mad:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Please tell them to contact me. I can give alot more than that for their 01 trade and below MSRP as well.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts