Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2002 EB Z06 is going back to the leasing company on August 19th. I installed Two-tip Borla stingers a couple of years ago and I need to take them off before returning her. In my opinion, these exhausts make the car sound like it should have when it came out of the factory. They make it sound BAD! They are in excellent condition as the car only has 14K miles on it. I can send photos and vidoes if you are interested. I paid over $650 for them, but I am willing to take offers over $400. You will need to pick up unless you want to pay for shipping as well!

If anyone is interested in the car itself, then let me know also. I need to make a quick sale ...the buyout is just over 31K. Make me an offer over that and we can talk. Pictures are available for anyone that is interested. Car is in perfect condition. Always garaged and probably has only seen rain three to four times in it's short life. I still have the original titanium exhausts. Located on Long Island, NY for quick sale. Car is all stock except for exhaust and CAGS! Boo-hoo!

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
How far out from Manhattan are you?

I used to live Exit 45 on LIE...

Let me know....

·
Registered
208 Posts
I can't believe I missed you original post. I would have bought it that same day. I ended up ordering a new one which still hasn't gotten here yet but its on the way so its too late to cancel the order. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts