Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In celebration for the Z06 Fest coming up, from today till August 7th, we will be running a special on all Adam's Polishes products.

GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING YOU ORDER FROM NOW UNTIL AUGUST 7TH!

Just log onto www.adamspolishes.com and select all the products you want. When you checkout, input "z06fest" as your product discount code and you get an automatic 20% OFF on us!

Aloha from Adam's Polishes & EFI Design! :thumb:

·
Registered
212 Posts
sweet!

EFI-1 said:
In celebration for the Z06 Fest coming up, from today till August 7th, we will be running a special on all Adam's Polishes products.

GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING YOU ORDER FROM NOW UNTIL AUGUST 7TH!

Just log onto www.adamspolishes.com and select all the products you want. When you checkout, input "z06fest" as your product discount code and you get an automatic 20% OFF on us!

Aloha from Adam's Polishes & EFI Design! :thumb:
Great offer Dave! I've been watching for this opportunity.. Off to make my order! :cheers:

Ben

·
Registered
212 Posts
going to say it worked... but

DWS said:
anyone else getting the discount code to work?

I took a look at my order again, and instead of typing z06fest, I used z06vette, and that did give me the 20% discount.. Huh? :z:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thats cool wish i would have waited ordered mine last week :screwy: and got the 10% discount oh well :rofl:

·
Registered
212 Posts
DWS said:
thanks, I'll give it a try :cheers:

:screwy:

Sorry, I'm a knucklehead.. I only got the 10% discount with the Z06vette.. :screwy: I'm hopeful I can get that adjusted..

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I emailed them and advised that the 20% discount is not kicking in

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got off the phone with Heather over at Adam's....a little confusion, but we should be all good in a few minutes. The code is z06fest.

Aloha & Sorry for the confusion.

Dave

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Don't forget to get your orders in--the 20% discount ends this Sunday!

:z:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
dun deal!

S-TEE said:
Don't forget to get your orders in--the 20% discount ends this Sunday!
I ordered a load of stuff and also sent Adam a note with props to you. Good meeting you at the Fest. Thanks & take care. :z:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts