Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Quicksilver Z06 to make room for the new 2002 EB. This car is in like new condition and will not go back out of the garage until sold, so 1300 miles will stay that way. Here is the optional equipment on it:
Memory Package
Electrochromic Mirrors
Floor Mats

Aftermarket items:
Mid America Underhood Z06 Display Piece ($29.99)
Mid America Z06 Exhaust Plate ($49.95)
C5 Emblem at rear of center console ($24.99)
CAGS Skip Shift Bypass ($19.95)
GM Performance Parts red plug wires ($89.95) These add 5-8 HP and match the fuel rail covers very nicely. Will put the stock ones back on if desired.

I have all the original paperwork on the car including sticker, build manifest, and the video is still in the wrapper.

You can view pictures of the car at: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=227470&uid=128868&members=1

This car stickered for $48,995 before taxes and the aftermarket add-ons. I am asking $42,000 for it.

This car has had the luxury tax paid and depending on the state you are in (Georgia for sure) you may not have to pay sales tax (7% or about $3100 in GA) buying from an individual. Check your tax laws. Even in states where they require sales tax when buying from an individual they usually figure it on a MUCH lower amount when buying from an individual thereby saving thousands. Plus, since this car is already past the break in period you can jump on it right out of the box if so inclined.

Let me know if you are interested.

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe the car is priced exceptionally well and hopefully LAvette will soon be the proud owner of a beautiful Z06!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the late relply. Been out of the country. Car was sold yesterday for $42,250 which was the full asking price from a local newspaper ad. I though the internet was the only way to sell a car these days but I was proven wrong. And Z06 prices are not totally dead!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts