Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, one of my "kids" is up for sale. I don't drive it enough and I hope it finds an owner who has more time to take her out than I have.

It's a 2001 Dodge Viper RT/10 in Sapphire Blue with connolly interior. Less than 200 of this color combo were ever made. The Sapphire Blue is a very unique and striking color and was only offered in 2001. She just turned 13,000 miles. She is in pristine condition inside and out. Comes with a hard top, soft top, and a tonnau cover.

I have had this car to the drag strip about 4 times. I clicked off an 11.71 @ 118 mph BONE STOCK with the top off. This car kicks major ass. She has loads of low end torque and pulls very hard.

Here's the ad from a Viper forum: Viper Ad

I have lots of pictures of this car so let me know if you'd like to see more. I'm asking $54,000. I'm only going to advertise it on the forums for a couple of weeks before she goes on autotrader and e-bay.

Paul

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
i think that is exactly what queen leslie bought..
color .. year and all

good luck on the sale

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
yeh I bought the GTS

I wanted an RT/10

oh well!

good luck with the sale:thumb:

here's me cruisin' the snake with the Z06 guys :jammin:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
blkZ06 said:
yeh I bought the GTS

I wanted an RT/10

oh well!

Nice Ars.... :drunken:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
blkZ06 said:
yeh I bought the GTS

I wanted an RT/10

oh well!

It's not too late. Sell the GTS and buy my RT. Sapphire with connoly interior is a pretty rare combo. I'll even drop the price a little ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Trade you a 2002 Z06 plus lotsa $$$? :D

I just put my Z06 on sale last week. Either going to order the new Z06 or get a GTS. :)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cyaford said:
Here's a bump for ya Paul. I'm picking up my '97 blue/white GTS tomorrow in FL. :)
Very nice. The blue/white Gen II cars have become sought-after. Good color combo to own. Prices have inched up a bit lately for blue/white GTSs. Good luck with the car. I know you're going to love it. Just be careful with that low end torque. It's got a little more down low than a stock Z.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Cool car! Good luck with your sale.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
cyaford said:
Here's a bump for ya Paul. I'm picking up my '97 blue/white GTS tomorrow in FL. :)
for real man? :thumb:

Call me on the way back if you get bored.

Traitor :pp:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts