Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 Torch Red Z06 w/Mod Red Interior F/S!

Hey guys I need to sell ASAP, I just got the car about 2 weeks ago, and I need to sell it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is fully loaded from factory with the exception of HUD, and it has 29K on it. It runs extremely strong! Has never been raced or molested. It is 100% bone stock. The only thing extra on the car is a matching cologene bra, and I also have the mirror covers to. I just don't have them on now. I have not gotten the car inspected yet, but it will need 4 new tires, I can either put them on or I will drop something off the price. Other than that it will pass inspection. If you want pics please PM me or email me at [email protected]. I am asking 31,800 OBO. It is also for sale locally. You can call me on my cell if you have any questions about it 301-748-3966.

Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price drop to 30,000 OBO, common guys I need to sell this beautiful car. Also the car did not have to be re-ringed, I know there was an oil issue with some of the 01's fortunatly this was one that did not need that done. Thanks Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts