Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm just curious, if anyone out there is interested in an 01 Z06. It has 29K on it and I just bought it 5 days ago. Im not even going to put tags on it. So it won't be registered, in my name. The only thing it has on it is 30 day temps. I actually just sold my 02 Z06 2 months ago, and bought this expecting to do some motor work to it. Well I just found another car that I want so I am trying to sell this. I know I know sounds weird but I need to sell this so I can buy this other car. If you have any questions please call me at 301-748-3966. The car is torch red, w/mod red interior. New brakes, and the tires have about 75% rear and 85% front. It has a colagan torch red bra and mirror covers on, which was on there when I purchased the car. I also have a pair of Z06 405HP emblems and a pair of 2003 50th aniversary emblems to that I will give away with the car. The car is in great condition and also has HUD. If you need pics just let me know. Im just curious what I should ask for the car? It books for 34K and some change. So if anyone wants an 01 Z PM me or call my cell.

Kevin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts