Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I wish i didnt have to sell, but things come at you fast sometimes and you gotta do what ya gotta do to stay above. Hopefully they will both sell. :cheers:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Good lookin' ZX-10...I have that exact same Hi-mount on my 04' Gixxer 1k. What did it run in the 1/4? (I'm assuming you drag it based on the extreme lowering). My buddy wadded his 750 up a couple weeks back and is looking for a liter bike now. PM me w/ a price and I'll pass the info along (He's local here in MD too).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys I just wanted to let you know, I just got back from dropping my car off at Carlisle, if you get a map of the place, my car is in spot # 232 on the corner of gate #5 I think?? But its right on the corner in the for sale section of Carlisle. Let me know what you think, and if anyone is interested, I'm really trying to sell it this weekend

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For the love of god will somebody buy this car I'll lower it to 26,000. I need to sell this ASAP. Thats as low as I am able to go. This is a hell of a deal!!! Don't pass this up!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Vetteman012002 said:
For the love of god will somebody buy this car I'll lower it to 26,000. I need to sell this ASAP. Thats as low as I am able to go. This is a hell of a deal!!! Don't pass this up!!!

Send me detailed pics to [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts