Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S: 2001 Z06 Black/Black, preferred mods, only 64k miles

For sale is my second owner 2001 Z06. This Z06 was garage kept from the day it was sold to the original owner back in 2000. I picked up the car from a gentleman in TX with @9k miles on the odometer. This Z06 is in great condition in every aspect for its year and mileage.

This Z06 has all of its service records and receipts for items purchased for it in a 3 ring binder. A quick study will reveal that there is nearly $5000 carefully and thoughtfully invested modifications to enhance this great car.

Some folks may want to know why I’m selling. I just purchased a 2010 ZR1 and the wife won’t let me keep two Vettes so the Z06 must go, unfortunately.

Included aftermarket equipment mods installed include:
- Rockland Standard 3:90 rear diff.
- Dyna Tech Super Maxx full length headers, X pipe and Corsa exhaust. This full exhaust set up sounds amazing.
- The Z06 also includes Wolf Mask Bra (been on car from start, still looks great).
- Eradispeed rotors all around.
- Vortex Ram air intake
- Front, rear and fender styling screens to complete the look. Full compliment of screens looks great with black paint.
- Z06 exhaust enhancer plate
- Z06 floor mats
- Power antenna (I also have the shorty antenna)
- Hood monogrammed Z06 liner
- Rear cargo mat
- Rear cargo divider with Z06 and Vette logo.
- Also included is a 3 volume service manual set.

Exterior: 8.5 out of 10
Interior: 9.5 out of 10
Tires: Nitto Invo 305 rear (50%) and Rikon Raptor 255 front (75%)

Additional photos avail. Tried to upload additional pics but could not for some reason.

Clean FL title, clean Carfax.

$17,500

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No issues with valve springs Brian.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6