Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 Z06 *CONVERTIBLE* For Sale - 3300 miles

Yes, you read it right... I'm putting my 2001 Torch Red Z06 convertible up for sale. I dearly love this car, but I've always had my heart set on an Electron Blue 2002 Z06, so I'm shopping around for a good used one now. Still can't believe I'm doing this...

Anyway, this is a real 2001 Z06 that started life as a fixed roof coupe and has been expertly transformed into a convertible with GM parts. It is Torch Red with Black interior, 385 HP LS6 w/6 speed (of course), electrochromatic mirrors, memory package, AM/FM/CD, and black convertible top. I've also added storage compartment lids in the rear to give it a finished look. It comes with chrome Z06 wheels (17" front, 18" rear) and B&B Tri-Flo cat back exhaust. Other than that, its pretty much stock with owners manual, build sheet, and window sticker. The fender hashmarks decals in these pictures will be removed. If you like that look, you can order a set from Ecklers).

The car only has 3300 miles and is immaculate in and out. It drives perfectly, is very strong, and is rock solid like any C5 convertible. If you were at the Wonderful World of Corvettes Show in Kissimmee, Florida last Sunday, you probably saw this car there. It drew plenty of attention, as well as a sponsors choice award, on its very first show.

The car will be on consignment and available for viewing at Roger's Corvette Center (Orlando, FL) in a few days so this is just a heads up/advanced notice. I imagine interest will be great so be prepared to act swiftly if this is the car for you.

If you've always wanted a Z06 but didn't want to give up the open air feeling of a convertible, this is your chance to do so at a very reasonable price... $43,900.

Seriously interested parties (no tire kickers, please) may email me for more info on this remarkable Corvette.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Is this car solid and no leaks? I have a friend that is interested in talking to you.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is rock solid and the top fits perfectly, just like any C5 convertible. Has never leaked on me but of course, I've never taken it through a car wash! Have your friend contact me if interested. Original buyer backed out so its available again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts