Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling this on behalf of one of our customers. Vehicle has a clean title and can be picked up or transported today. We can assist you in making transportation arrangements at buyer's expense.

2001 Z06 Corvette, Black with Black/Mod Red Interior. 62K miles.

Modifications: G5X-2 Camshaft, TPIS Long Tube Headers, Random Tech Mid Pipe, Dual Valve Springs with Titanium Retainers, Hardened Pushrods, Underdrive Pulley, MTI True Ram Air, MTI Custom PCM Tuning, B&B Catback, B&M Shifter.

Z06 emblems have been removed and replaced with airbrushed emblems in the exact same locations. Car dynoed at 418 rwhp with a conservative tune on 93 octane.

Asking $26,500.00 OBO. For pictures and complete information, please e-mail me directly at [email protected] and I'll be glad to provide you with whatever you're looking for.

·
Banned
38 Posts
poolfanatic said:
Selling this on behalf of one of our customers. Vehicle has a clean title and can be picked up or transported today. We can assist you in making transportation arrangements at buyer's expense.

2001 Z06 Corvette, Black with Black/Mod Red Interior. 62K miles.

Modifications: G5X-2 Camshaft, TPIS Long Tube Headers, Random Tech Mid Pipe, Dual Valve Springs with Titanium Retainers, Hardened Pushrods, Underdrive Pulley, MTI True Ram Air, MTI Custom PCM Tuning, B&B Catback, B&M Shifter.

Z06 emblems have been removed and replaced with airbrushed emblems in the exact same locations. Car dynoed at 418 rwhp with a conservative tune on 93 octane.

Asking $26,500.00 OBO. For pictures and complete information, please e-mail me directly at [email protected] and I'll be glad to provide you with whatever you're looking for.
was this car owned by a xxxeditxxx?? because only a xxxeditxxx or a xxxeditxxwould put 62k on a zo6

1 - 3 of 3 Posts