Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2001 Quick Silver Z06. This car has black interior and all available options. I have also installed Ripper shifter.
7800mi in perfect condition. it has been kept in my garage and has never suffered a scratch. Only Zano products have been used on this car.

I have loved this car. I recently moved from Rochester NY to Naples FL. (I brought it down in an enclosed trailer) I am building a new house and starting a new business. Both of which are costing more than anticipated:eek: So it's time to turn my toy into cash.

I am asking $41000. If anyone is interested please call me or e-mail me. John.

ph 941-273-5813
[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tried to post a picture here twice. So far no luck.
If anyone can tell me how to do this I would appreciate it.

2K1 Z06

G

·
when you are posting a thread and want to attach a photo from your computer..usually it needs to be a relatively small file..

If you want to email me your photo I can try and hook it up for you.

[email protected] email it to me..and I'll try and do it for you..

Must be a beautiful ride.

JB

I hit the browse button..pulled a file and this is a photo of my ride.

When I get the email from you. I'll do the same with your photo if I can.

Attachments

G

·
This is a car that is absolutely beautiful. All I can say is when the sun strikes this silver beauty..its unbelievable.

Here goes my first shot at trying to post the Silver zo6!

PS..my photographic capability to compress leaves a lot to be desired..lol

http://www.fototime.com/40EB4A001A5E5A7/standard.jpg

You can copy and paste the above line if you like or if you want me to try again..I can..let me know. I think I can do better...LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
JB thanks for your help. You guys are forcing me to learn how to use my camera:-? So here goes another attempt.
If this works I will post a couple more.
Thanks again.
2K1

Attachments

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Good pictures

I have a friend of mine who would be interested, but he is trying to sell his 911 Carrera. I let him drive my car back from Albany NY last week( bought another 9C1 Caprice) and his outlook on Corvettes is Totally Changed. I don't expect him to sell his car before spring though. Timing is everthing. Good luck selling it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts