Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06, intercooled ,supercharged 540rwhp 20k in receipts , all the extras, HID lights ,second adult owner , black on black , $32,000 firm serious inc only., 305 790 0200

beat the new c6 z06 for less than half the cost

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Selling it again?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Did you turn down the boost, or something? I remember you listed it at making more than 550rwhp before.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
correct i took off the spray , i had installed a 50 shot for some special races i didn't want to loose

·
Registered
93 Posts
has it had the recall on the engine done due to the oil consumption problem???

at any rate, ur car looks sick! i have a procharger on my truck, absolutely love the sounds...
Aj

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i really dont know if its had the recall done or not ,
if its not broken dont fix it , i have had it for 2 years and its never comsume any oil on me or given any types of problems except blower belts slipping , but that was fixed,
2 years of fun trouble free.

·
Registered
130 Posts
dohhhhhhh, why wasnt this deal out there when i got mine????!!!!! :(:(:(:(

·
Registered
93 Posts
hey mike,
what other mods have been done to the motor..
cam/exhaust/headers/intake/chip??? anything?

any mods in the interior? do u have a boost guage, etc...and does it have HUD and other factory options?

any mods to tranny?

might as well list ALL mods done, i'd like to know...

and how many miles are on the blower. does it still have warranty? done the regular oil changes??? whats the current boost setting and do u have any other pulleys? BTW, i like the way u fixed the belt wrap issue... i need to do that on my truck.

is the nitrous currently hooked up? can i "up" the nitrous, or is it just 50 shot? forgive my ignorance, i don't use/know the cheating method of hp..LOL... but ur ok, u got a blower on too.. LOL

how many miles on the car?

thanks man, i know its a lot of questions... i appreciate it!
Aj

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
ok miles 37k right now most are highway miles to the florida west coast 250 miles trip twice a month does 23mpg on highway better than my truck or suv .

mods
p1sc 20k miles on it yes still under warranty for some month left on it
breathless lontubes
breathless x pipe
corsa catback
westcoat TB
custom 4 inch pipe from maf to TB
custom lowering of the radiator for cold air induction
msd wire
breathless performance LS1 edit
bigger injectors 38 pounds
breathless shifter
macleoud twin disk clutch 12k miles on it good for 1100rwhp
electric fuel psi gauge and boost on a pillar pod
real mercedes HID lights
the rear cover that goes in between the trunk and cabin and the others for the rear to keep noise down .
No memory seats, no HUD , if i had it, i wouldn't use it , only me drives my toys, and that HUD in my way doing 129mph down the quater miles . no thanks

the car is been to the track twice best pass 11:60 @129 mph on DR babying the car off the line drove it 100 miles to the track and that was boost only. the spray is off the car it was sold a while back i had a nice set up with 2 polish bottles behind the seats.
you can view the setup of the bottles in my gallery

·
Registered
93 Posts
hey mike
i sent u an email...
also, any warranties on the car left thru GM?

can u send me a dyno sheet?

can u give me a VIN please...

what is the color of the interior? condition of interior???
thanks,
Aj

·
Registered
79 Posts
This is a nice daily driver.. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
VERY INTERESTED!!! I hope it is still available?? Do you have more pictures, & a VIN you could email me? Maybe a video? I'm in NC and could fly down & pick that badboy up. How does it do on the hwy?

Thanks, Tucker
[email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts