Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 ZO6 FOR SALE. SPEEDWAY WHITE WITH BLACK INTERIOR IN ATLANTA AREA, I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER
CAR IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND HAS LESS THAN 48K MILES. NO PERFORMANCE MODS ARE ON IT, FULL FACTORY SERVICE MANUALS, TWO EXTRA WHEELS, HEADERS IN A BOX, PARTITION, LOW PROFILE SPOILER,LED TURN SIGNALS, UPGRADED HEADLIGHTS, A/C NEEDS A CHARGE, FIRST $16,000 GETS IT ... EMAIL [email protected]
IMG_0015.JPG

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have not had the A/C in for service … It has been mostly setting for the last ten years … The motor and clutch are Strong … it has less than 48,000 miles … never raced or driven hard … I put a brass gear in one of the headlight motors … I have the parts to change the other … It is the second set of tires and they are good but old … It has been in a garage or under a car cover … there is a zr3 laser shifter installed … beautiful car with a clean interior … the carpet mats have never been used .. I put rubber floor mats in it … I have lost interest in fast cars … thought I would make it available to forum members before I trade it on a sedan in the spring

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not had the A/C in for service … It has been mostly setting for the last ten years … The motor and clutch are Strong … it has less than 48,000 miles … never raced or driven hard … I put a brass gear in one of the headlight motors … I have the parts to change the other … It is the second set of tires and they are good but old … It has been in a garage or under a car cover … there is a zr3 laser shifter installed … beautiful car with a clean interior … the carpet mats have never been used .. I put rubber floor mats in it … I have lost interest in fast cars … thought I would make it available to forum members before I trade it on a sedan in the spring
VIN # 1G1YY12S415100096

1 - 6 of 6 Posts