Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
I think you find out on Ebay(If you have market(buyers)), that they will bid in the last few moments of the auction. I think you priced it to low as there have been consistant higher sales recently.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grim Reaper said:
I think you find out on Ebay(If you have market(buyers)), that they will bid in the last few moments of the auction. I think you priced it to low as there have been consistant higher sales recently.
Yeah, locally to me though.. No one really has the money for these cars, and if they do have the money.. they are buying SUV's and trucks.. In other words, I have to advertise it on the internet, and the market is just as tough. Even though the modifications are professionally installed by LG... some people are still scared of modded cars for various reasons. If it was stock, I would have priced it higher, but I just need to get it sold. The car has no issues or problems, just need the money for other things.. Hopefully it will meet its reserve tomorrow, which is not a lot more than where it is at right now :cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jbuerke142 said:
It'll probably jump $5k in the last hour alone since 'snipe bidding' is such a common practice.

I wish, but I am just hoping it will meet its reserve.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
COUTO1981 said:
So it has a vararam and LGs cams! but does it by any chance have LGs headers?

No LG headers, but it would really help out the cam if the next owner purchases some! :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts