Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone received the 2002 Z06 brochure, including you guys and gals that have received your cars?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I just asked my dealer an hour ago if they got the 2002 Vette brocures in ... answer was no ... but they should start showing up at the dealers in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I think they wait untill after the official roll out on labor day week end to send them out. We have not gotten any ether.:(

·
Registered
107 Posts
i called chev customer service last week placed an order for new zo6 book they said they will start shipping in oct:( :sad: :-?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I too talked to GM Cust service and the woman told me that dealers should start to get them in at the end of this week. They would not be able to mail them out for about 5-6 more weeks.
But they promptly sent me a 2001 brochure (in less than a week).
If any one wanted, the number I called is 1-800-950-2438

chris

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail, but no word yet on when I can expect it. I requested one on GM's web page about two weeks ago. :(

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
FYI -- the brochure that GM sends you in the mail is not a 'full blown' Vette brochure, but a small, abbreviated version. I think you can only get the full blown one from the dealers.

I ordered a 2001 brochure expecting the nice big one, and got the abbeviated version. :(

·
Registered
223 Posts
Team Chevy said "not yet"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts