Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would post this here as well....

All done at Speedworks which has been very consistant.
2001 Z06 with 700 miles:

343.2 RWHP
340.5 RWTQ

2002 Z06:

360.7 RWHP
352.4 RWTQ

They say the cars are faster in Texas. two runs at Speedworks, Dynojet, 570 miles on the car, correction factor 1.00 (80 degrees)

My 2001 Z06 dyno'd two weeks ago with vortex and powerduct at 356 and 354 respectively 7000 miles correction 1.04

I have the graphs transposed and will post when I have the time.

Just think if I would have dyno'd at Breathless in Bowling green I w would have made at least 380 RWHP :D

Bob

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My 02 will get the airbox on friday (if I can get a flight home). Will see if vortex adds anything close.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RG in Dallas said:
Bob,

360 is stout for stock:D

Your Vortex will be there tomorrow. Let's see what it does. Are you heading to Ennis anytime soon to check track times?

RG
360 surprised me but you can see the graphs on corvetteforum (my stock 01 against stock 02) and they are identical up to about 4250 rpms which makes me think the dyno is acurate relatively between the two cars. Otherwise I think I would have seen an increase at most rpms.

Have not been to Ennis since I had my MCoupe. I have heard through the grapevine that hook-up is a real problem there. If there is a day that a bunch of people are going, I may tag.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts