Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MINT CONDITION 2002 ELECTRON BLUE Z06!! ONLY 30k miles!

Absolutely NO problems. Excellent car in excellent condition. The car has some beautiful 19" CCW wheels that retail for over $5000 new!

Car has an extended warranty through a VERY reputable warranty company. It is transferrable and has an additional 5 years left or up to 100k miles on the car.

The car has always been garage kept and has never been out in the rain or snow. Only a nice weather car and the condition of it definitely shows it!

Car has all the options that came on the Z06 for that year. LS6 motor, MN6 Manual Transmission and rear end, Memory Power Seats, Heads up Display, Z06 embroidered Leather Seats, Power Windows & Door Locks, Onboard computer, Electrochromatic Mirrors, and a ton more!

The car has had all maintenance done with only the best. Amsoil Synthetic Fluids every 2500 miles!

Everything in the car is perfect. There is absolutely nothing this car needs. The tires are perfect as well with less than 2k miles on them, if that.

Asking ONLY $34000 with these gorgeous CCW wheels that go for a LOT of money. This is a steal. Will also sell the car with stock Z06 wheels for $32500!! This includes the EXTENDED WARRANTY at NO extra cost. This is also a $2500 warranty that has a $0 Deductible AND covers a loaner car if needed!!

This gives you TOTAL confidence in this purchase.

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
are those PS2 michelin's ?
or just pilot sports.. ?

if you split up the package .. i may be interested in the rim and tire's

·
Registered
23 Posts
Man I love your car...I'm definetely going to own one of these beast. Just totaled my 96 Z28 and will be upgrading to another Z like yours soon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Please email me some interior pics and any others that might help to: [email protected]

I also have a couple of questions:

1) Do the tires rub at all? (exact tire sizes)
2) What tint are the windows?
3) Any flaws whatsoever? (rock chips, paint work, etc...)
4) I'll need a zip code so I can figure out transport costs.
5) Did you buy the wheels new? Any curb rash or issues?
6) Other than wheels, tint, and lowering, is it completely stock or are there other mods?

Sorry for all the questions. I've always been anal with my car and it just sold last night, so I'm in the market for a Z06...but I'm very picky. :eek::

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
What an absolutely stunning car and the price your offering it at is killer!

Who ever gets your ride is one lucky SOB!

Best wishes...

JB

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JBsZ06 said:
What an absolutely stunning car and the price your offering it at is killer!

Who ever gets your ride is one lucky SOB!

Best wishes...

JB
Yep, definitely one lucky owner. Everyone around here tells me Im nuts to sell it, but it must go :cry:

·
Registered
779 Posts
You guys missed out on a great ride. I had so many people looking at the car driving down to NC from Maryland. The CCWs really set the car off.

I had this one Mustang guy at a gas station practically drooling like the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood at my rims. I thought I was going to have to hose him off :eek:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NC_EB_Z06 said:
You guys missed out on a great ride. I had so many people looking at the car driving down to NC from Maryland. The CCWs really set the car off.

I had this one Mustang guy at a gas station practically drooling like the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood at my rims. I thought I was going to have to hose him off :eek:
:thumb:

·
Registered
49 Posts
just wondering why you sold it?

i've seen you around at the local car meets on rockville pike friday and saturday nights, wanted to hang out. might've seen my red '01 Z parked nearby.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts