Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2002 Z06. Has 34k miles, but is in mint condition minus some light rockchips. I can have this fixed for the buyer before delivery if he wants.

Its always been garaged and not drive in the rain. It has seen rain because I've been caught out in it, but other than that no. Its not a daily driver either, and it shows it. Its been cleaned and VERY well taken care off. All maintenance done with only the best- Amsoil Syntethics. It will also pass inspection. Only thing maybe that its lowered, but thats an EASY fix on a Z06.

Has 5 yrs left on an extended warranty or up to ~100k miles that is transferrable to the buyer.

The car is almost completely stock as well, except for being lowered, Hurst Shifter, K&N Filter and some 19x10 and 19x11 CCW wheels. I can drop the price a little if the buyer doesnt want the rims and swap with a friend for some stock C5 wheels. The tires are literally brand new and have about 3-4k miles on them, if that.

It has all the option that come in the Z06 in 02- Memory Power Seats, HUD, Electrochromatic Mirrors, etc.

Great car, never beat on.

Asking $35k obo with the CCW wheels, extended warranty, etc. Located in Germantown, MD.

You can also email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Your car is Sweet :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
22 Posts
to the top for ma boy!

·
Registered
38 Posts
He told me

edean said:
is the warranty from GM? Is it full coverage to 100k or a limited warranty. How many owners? Can you sent some interior shots to [email protected]

thanks
evan
Evan:
When I inquired about the very same issue, I talked to him and he said that the warranty was thru his credit union (Pentagon Federal Credit Union - I believe that is what is the name). My local dealer here would NOT accept the warranty plan so unless I didn't hear it right, it is NOT A GM MAJOR GUARD warranty

St. Croix
:z:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Located in Germantown, Maryland.

Also, ALL dealers accept the warranty. Its not a dealer to dealer based warranty. The way it works is... if you ever do have a problem, which I doubt you would, you just take it in to the dealership, let them know about the warranty, and they just call them up for payment. Thats it.

$0 deductible, up to $100k miles, free loaner, etc. Its the best warranty they offer. And if you guys arent familiar with it, Pentagon Federal Credit Union is one of the best Credit Unions in the US. They don't sell warranties to work only in specific areas, thats dumb... if you want you can call them and check up. If you need a # I can provide one for you.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
The warranties that are offered through credit unions are usually very reputable companies... :yeadog:
Good luck with the sale :usa: nice car :guiness:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
janoz06 said:
The warranties that are offered through credit unions are usually very reputable companies... :yeadog:
Good luck with the sale :usa: nice car :guiness:
Thats what Im trying to say, but I guess they misunderstood?

Thanks, I hope someone buys it soon, Id hate to have to part out the wheels to lower the price.

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
A bump for Vrrooom. Nice car. Did you have it at any of the car shows at Criswells this year? It looks familiar. Good luck on the sale. Don

1 - 20 of 20 Posts