Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 Z06 PARTITIONS NOW AVAILABLE :cheers:

The mill just sent me enough material for 10 partitions as a color test.Result are outstanding ,I have available - 5-red/black 2002 partitions and 5-blk/blk 2002 partitions.

If you have pending orders with Nate please call him ASAP.
Or if you want one for you 2002 , Call and see if all are spoken for
from Nate.

I will be ordering this material tommorow , I am not sure how long it will take to make the amount I need ,but will continue to update here on this thread from now on.

Thanks
Andy
ZO6 PARTS INC.

:)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Andy,

I recieved my partition last week. Hopefully I will get it installed in Sherylann's Z this weekend with pictures and a review. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Does anyone have any pictures of what these partitions look like from the inside?
Thanks,
Dugan

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'm on the list

I had called and ordered for our EB Blk. If I should call again please let me know who and the number to call. I had called for Nate but he was on the road at the time.
Thanks.
Jim:cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Partition Instructions

Andy,

I tried to email you, but the email came undeliverable :-?

I was going to install Sherylann's partion today, but there were no instructions in the box. :( Can you email me the instructions or is there somewhere I can download them??

Thanks,

Frank

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Instructions?

We dont send instructions on this product!

JUST KIDDING

You got mail frank.

Andy :cheers:

·
Registered
181 Posts
ANDY said:
2002 Z06 PARTITIONS NOW AVAILABLE :cheers:

The mill just sent me enough material for 10 partitions as a color test.Result are outstanding ,I have available - 5-red/black 2002 partitions and 5-blk/blk 2002 partitions.

If you have pending orders with Nate please call him ASAP.
Or if you want one for you 2002 , Call and see if all are spoken for
from Nate.

I will be ordering this material tommorow , I am not sure how long it will take to make the amount I need ,but will continue to update here on this thread from now on.

Thanks
Andy
ZO6 PARTS INC.

:)

FWIW, I called Nate's shop yesterday morning and right now the few 2002 partitions they are receiving are for filling orders that were placed in September or before. This forum's partition GP ended September 30th so it looks like the orders being filled now are not for the GP participants unless you placed you order with Nate prior to the end of the GP. I was also told that the 2-sided carpet option is/will be available if that is what you specified in your order with Nate. I was told to expect shipment of my partition in 2 weeks.

Patiently waiting,
02BlueZ06

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I left an e-mail and voice mail several weeks ago as one of the GP participants. I wonder if they are going to get back to us to ask if we want the carpet/carpet or carpet/vinyl partition in my 02Z. As of this date no one has ever acknowledged my request.

Pat :(

·
Registered
991 Posts
MUFFLERBEARING said:
I left an e-mail and voice mail several weeks ago as one of the GP participants. I wonder if they are going to get back to us to ask if we want the carpet/carpet or carpet/vinyl partition in my 02Z. As of this date no one has ever acknowledged my request.

Pat :(
Same with me, I have never heard a word. Wonder about carpet and also the Z06 emb. being on the partition.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts