Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Isn't XXXXX selling a complete set of service manuals now or soon for about $109.00 complete?

I thought I read a while back they were.

:)

Edited:nonsupporting vendor......

·
Registered
105 Posts
Got mine there for that price.

Dave

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
So how come...

...I didn't hear about this price:-?

Just ordered mine from Helm for $120 plus shipping:mad:

Phooey:(

Charlie

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Lets go for the Paddock

That would be one great product we all could use.:) :) :) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Aren't these service manuals online?
Dave

·
Registered
218 Posts
I purchased my manuals (3) from Sam at Fairway Chevrolet's parts department in Las Vegas. They are a new vendor and sell for 10% over cost. I believe Sam will beat all service manual prices. Drop him a line at: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
roger:

Sam is asking $95.00 for the FSM. Is this the same manual/manuals you received? Best prices I've seen.

Thanks for putting out the word.:guiness:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
corvette dave said:
Aren't these service manuals online?
Dave
Dave yes they are online and i have a link in the Gen links section to them. For those that prefer a hard copy check with our supporting vendors......

·
Registered
178 Posts
IMA Z06.......when I go

to the "Links" page, and then click on "General Information", it just comes back to that same page. Is it my computer??

Steve Nix

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Re: IMA Z06.......when I go

SteveNix said:
to the "Links" page, and then click on "General Information", it just comes back to that same page. Is it my computer??

Steve Nix
Steve,

??? im not sure what you mean. Click on links at left on the navbar. Then click the link "general info" that brings you to a page full of links. find gm online svc man's. It works for me just tested ???

·
Registered
178 Posts
IMA Z06...........When I click

on the "Links" button on the left of this page, I'm taken to a page that says "Useful Links", and has (5) Links: General Information; Corvette Clubs; Corvette Parts Vendors; Corvette Tuners; and Product Manufacturers. When I click on the "General Information" link, the page blanks out for a second, and then returns to the same "Useful Links" page.

I just asked if the problem could be my computer or software - I realize it could work for everyone else.

I'm running Netscape Communicator 4.7 - Could that be the problem?

Steve Nix

·
Registered
218 Posts
george said:
roger:

Sam is asking $95.00 for the FSM. Is this the same manual/manuals you received? Best prices I've seen.

Thanks for putting out the word.:guiness:
George,
I live in Las Vegas so I purchase parts direct from Sam. The part number for the GM Service Manual (3) is 33766790 and lists for $151.14 from the dealer, if they choose to charge that much, and $120.00 from HELM. All the GM Service manuals come from HELM, so there is a tremendus dealer markup as you can see. I paid $99.00 for the manuals plus $7.22 sales tax, for a total of $106.77. If Sam will sell you the service manuals for $95.00 plus shipping, you are getting a good deal. Call him if you are in doubt at 1-800-395-1440. BTW, he had five sets several days ago.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Corvette Dave.......Yes,

it did work just fine.

However, after my post yesterday, I updated my browser from Communicator 4.7 to 4.79, and tried the "Links" on the left of this page with the same results. That link did not work for me at this computer. What else should I check, or do, to try to get it to work from my computer?

Steve Nix

1 - 14 of 14 Posts