Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came from visiting my local dealer's parts dept and guess what. He'll "sell" me a copy of the new brochure but only if I pay a 500% markup over dealer cost!!!

Just kidding . . . /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Seriously, has anyone seen a new brochure for 2002? I believe July is the month of the year they are printed for distribution,
so they should be on there way to dealers soon if not already there.

Heck, they should just mail directly to us, the new prospective owners. Now, that would be nice for GM to show appreciation to us for buying their most expensive product. Nah, wishful thinking. We'll have to beg, borrow or steal one from the guy in the Parts Dept or probably just bend over (again) and just pay for one. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

There's bound to be a good pic of the new EB in the 2002 brochure and some snipits about the new model year changes. Perhaps a pic of the HUD superimposed on the windshield as well, or maybe a pic of the C5-R winning the 24 hour Rolex or all the accolades at LeMans.

At any rate, it would be nice to see the new brochure while waiting to take delivery of the real thing. I wonder if Chevrolet CAC can help arrange advance mailings?

Hmmm . . .

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
But these aren't GM's most expensive cars. They own that little division called Cadillac.
The Caddy Tahoe (you know - the ugly one) must cost more than 50k. I mean it must be like 10k alone for the hubcap sized emblem on the back door.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
chris

·
Registered
619 Posts
The 02' Cadillac Escalade csts about $51K and the only option you have is a moon-roof. And whether you want the 345 HP engine. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts