1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Gusty move with No reserve :eyes:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Gutsy, yes,unless you have a friend to bid up the price at the end. That's the e-bay safety valve. Then re-list it because the high bidder turned out to be a "dead-beat"

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
provette67 said:
Hey, POLAR BEAR does that mean you will not be buying any more supercar tires from me any more? :(

sorry old freind but no, ALthough if you EVER need a recomendation or somone to vouche for you please have them call or email me, it would be my pleasure to recomend you

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Dam fine looking car! Good luck with the sale and whoever grabs that is one lucky sob!

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Most of these dealers have ghost bidders to drive up the price. I have been watching and looking for a second car and have seen this over and over.

I called a dealer to make an offer and he said he always gets very close to asking price even with no reserve. Someone will always bid up the price. No reserve is a joke.

What kills me are the people that do not see this happening to them and wind up paying more than they wanted or have to.

"Ma, look at the car I just WON"

"We have to sell the house now!" :jawdrop: :yeadog: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IVOZ06 said:
Most of these dealers have ghost bidders to drive up the price. I have been watching and looking for a second car and have seen this over and over.

I called a dealer to make an offer and he said he always gets very close to asking price even with no reserve. Someone will always bid up the price. No reserve is a joke.

What kills me are the people that do not see this happening to them and wind up paying more than they wanted or have to.

"Ma, look at the car I just WON"

"We have to sell the house now!" :jawdrop: :yeadog: :rofl:
yeah but thats not my plan, i just need to get rid of it

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Sorry, did not know it was your car. I thought it was just something you found and wanted to share.

Good luck with the sale :z:

·
Registered
653 Posts
sent a link to another board I visit. good luck

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
It will go up quite a bit in the last hour. Plus any sniper bidders out there that could grab it in the last seconds. You'll get a fair price.

JOe

1 - 20 of 35 Posts