Corvette Z06 Forum banner

2002 Z06 on Ebay NO RESERVE

4K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  mvheadrick 
#1 ·
#13 ·
Most of these dealers have ghost bidders to drive up the price. I have been watching and looking for a second car and have seen this over and over.

I called a dealer to make an offer and he said he always gets very close to asking price even with no reserve. Someone will always bid up the price. No reserve is a joke.

What kills me are the people that do not see this happening to them and wind up paying more than they wanted or have to.

"Ma, look at the car I just WON"

"We have to sell the house now!" :jawdrop: :yeadog: :rofl:

#14 ·
IVOZ06 said:
Most of these dealers have ghost bidders to drive up the price. I have been watching and looking for a second car and have seen this over and over.

I called a dealer to make an offer and he said he always gets very close to asking price even with no reserve. Someone will always bid up the price. No reserve is a joke.

What kills me are the people that do not see this happening to them and wind up paying more than they wanted or have to.

"Ma, look at the car I just WON"

"We have to sell the house now!" :jawdrop: :yeadog: :rofl:
yeah but thats not my plan, i just need to get rid of it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.