Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so now the wait begins - MY Z06 is due in Nov / Dec time frame (and since I live in NH, it'll probably be trucked to the garage to sit there for 4-5 months - :( )

Since I have the time to kill, I was wondering if someone could make a copy of the '02 video for me? I'll pay for the cassette and shipping.

Or, maybe we could keep an open thread, where the last person to get a copy is responsible to send the next person asking a copy?

Thanks!

Brian
(brian98vette to some)
--
MY Z06 on order w/Karl Johanson

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Jackson:

I have not yet opened my video...it is shrink wraped in plastic, and I want to keep it intact for the next owner!

Rick Baldick (Corvette Brand Manager) informed us at the NCM Board of Directors meeting that all '02 owners video will have a card inserted that entitles the buyer to a 6 month limited membership in the NCM! How kewl! :grin:

You know Zippy likes that!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
FUBU has graciously sent me both the 01 and 02 videos. The minute they get here I will copy them to digital and compress them for the web for display in the media section.

Oh boy, I hope we don't piss off GM, will have to make a BIG disclaimer and hope for the best :)

JC

·
Registered
680 Posts
JC,
With all the Vette's that are most likely sold through this site....They better be COOOL!!:guiness:

·
Registered
400 Posts
If showing that tape on this forum pisses off GM they really do have some marketing problems. The tape is great propaganda. Informative too. Could easily sell a few vettes.

GM should thank you for posting it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The opening couple minutes of the tape is very good.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Although I sent the videos to JC, I checked out the '02 box and Zippy is on the $$$$ regarding the 6 month NCM trail membership. Very nice and smart perk on GM's part! Thanks Zipster your the BEST!! FUBU69/LES :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
bibsuit said:
If showing that tape on this forum pisses off GM they really do have some marketing problems. The tape is great propaganda. Informative too. Could easily sell a few vettes.

GM should thank you for posting it.
I like that idea.:D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hi Bjackson!

Good luck on the delivery of your Z06. There are two of us with Zs that are members of Z06VETTE.com. Dan has an 01 Torch Red from Litchfield and I have an 01 Black Z in Nashua. Let me know if you need a test ride while you wait. The Zs are a blast to drive!

Good luck
Dave:cheers:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
I hope it wasn't UPS....I was smoking the other day out back (no, not near the car) and I watched the UPS guy kick a few boxes several times to get them into the service elevator......

Kinda funny, unless it was the tapes :eek: :eek:

JC

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Dave!

I can't wait - the only mistake I made was selling the '98 coupe before the Z showed up, so I'm vetteless at the moment.... :(

If nobody can make a copy of the tape - can someone send it to me? I'll make the copy and get it right back to ya....

Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Zippy said:
Mr Jackson:
all '02 owners video will have a card inserted that entitles the buyer to a 6 month limited membership in the NCM!
Thanks for the tip Zippy! I didn't pay any attention to the cards in the box, it's in there. :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts