Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you don't see what you are looking for in our current 2002 inventory, please give me a call. I'll be glad to help you find what you're looking for on our inbound list or talk to you about a special order with one of the fastest delivery times in the nation! Here is a current inbound and available list with the target production week as they become available. At BELOW MSRP.

Z06s:
electron blue/red 11-19 BELOW MSRP
black/black 11-26 BELOW MSRP
red/black 12-3 BELOW MSRP
yellow/red BELOW MSRP
red/red BELOW MSRP
silver/red BELOW MSRP
black/red BELOW MSRP
All of these Z06 have Mem. Pkg, Electromatic Mirr, Body side mold (witch can be removed) and Ft Lic. frame.:):)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Gen has decided to exclude Corvette from any more Factory rates. The program ends on Sun.:cry:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Although I too am sorry to see this program end, I must say it has been an unqualified succes. In the last 8 weeks we have sold well over 100 corvettes and breaking all 10 year records. This was a very generous offer made by the Gen and one that no one expected. I think it will play a big part of rather the Gen. does well or not for this year. The Corvette has always sold well with out these rates and I think after a short lull it will again. The Z06 in particular will remain one of the most in demand sports car in the world.:):z:

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Rick

You ( if you know) failed to answer my querie........."DO you know what the NEW rate/s will be onthe Vette's"..................
If so, pls tell us.......I told a Chevy dealer today, about the Gen, and the rates being extended on the other vehicles...........HE didn't even know that.........:(

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Their will be no Factory sponsored rates on Corvettes. The rates will go back to normal rates. What ever your credit will qualify for. Top shelf credit should be 6 to 7%.:)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hello Rick.

You tempt me :D So a couple questions:

1) So, just roughly speaking...how much would you give on a trade in for a 4000 mile excellent condition 01 black/black (no options except mats)?

2) What are you asking for a black/red 02 (with options you listed)?

Looking to see what the difference is and if it would be worth the trade up

You can email me the numbers [email protected]

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hell, at 6-7% the educated buyer willl demand below MSRP, these times are'nt over yet. Especially with the fed rate at what 2%. I guess the are out there we have seen it before.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Yes sir,

You are correct...................these will start to RAPIDLY fill the [email protected] those rates, with 2% money from the Fed........
Sorry, but that is my prediction, and I will stick by it........:(

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We have all gotten spoiled by the very cheep rates of late but bear in mind, I sell Corvettes not fin. if you can get a 2% rate I`m all for you.:cheers: Just bring me a check.:lol:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Rick, are special ordered Vettes below MSRP ? I've got a buddy who's been talking about trading his Black '01 for an EB ...

G

·
Create an in and out section for buying and selling USED ZO6's!

Not that I want to do this at this point..but wouldn't it be smart to try and offer an in and out at the dealership on the '01's..

The seller wins because he gets a higher price and the tax break..

The dealer wins because he gets to sell a new car and a hundred or so for the in and out paperwork..;plus a few dollars on an extended warranty from GMPP..

The person buying gets a very good deal..on a beautiful/perfect barely used car?

Just a thought guys but if your all looking at trading in for the newest year..

This should become part of the forums service..

Don't know if it would really work..but I sit here in amazement..I think its a win -win..

Deposits could be made on used 01's via paypal...to confirm intent?

Just a thought..the idea probably has a lot of holes in it...but what the hell..

might work?
------------------
Just an fyi..for you guys.. to lease a zo6 would most probably cost 8-10 grand a year out of pocket..if your trading in a an 01 for an 02..figure thats normal cost..of usage for the year..plus you didn't have to pay a lease termation fee that can cost a bundle..

I really don't know the lease costs could actually be more..or less(usually 55-60% over a three year period/ divided by three) but if you guys looking at selling your relatively new zo6..I'd imagine thats a decent way to rationalize it? LOL..at least thats what I would do if you've got the hungering for the 405 hp beast!

I bet you could beat those figures on a resale with an in and out..easy..

Good luck!

JB

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Manatee said:
Rick, are special ordered Vettes below MSRP ? I've got a buddy who's been talking about trading his Black '01 for an EB ...
You bet Vince. All Z06s are sold below MSRP. Just have your friend give me a call.:)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
JB - Interesting idea on the in-out. Trading saves a ton of money in State taxes here in GA. The big thing is how to convince the wife!

Rick - I'll see him this weekend - We're going to watch the Leonid meteor shower from a north Georgia mountain !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts