Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been brought to my attention that the 2002 Z06 has had a change in carpet color.The Black varies from dark to extremely light in some cases greyish.

If any of you guys have pics of the partition in your car from the rear ,PLEASE Post them . I have one pic.

I called the dealership and found that the part number has not changed-10433845. this is good through 2002 I was told.This number is for the Cargo area carpet for all FRC cars.looking into

I am looking into this for a cure,If the dye lot from the manufacturer is varying this much ,we may not be able to math it any longer exactly.

Keep me posted on this guys and if you have pics please post them.

Thanks
Andy Mages
ZO6 PARTS Inc.
Dallas Tx.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part number change

The part number I listed is for y-07 not y-37 cars.

Will repost correct number later.

Andy

·
Registered
164 Posts
ANDY said:
It has been brought to my attention that the 2002 Z06 has had a change in carpet color. The Black varies from dark to extremely light in some cases greyish.

Andy Mages
ZO6 PARTS Inc.
Dallas Tx.

Maybe a representative from Z06 Parts Inc. could post a few pics showing 2002 Z06's carpet color that "varies from dark to extremely light in some cases".:roll:

·
Registered
228 Posts
The interior carpet in my 2002 Z06 is definitely black. Not like the grayish-black that you have on your sample. It's as black as the factory floor mats that came with the car.

Raymond

1 - 6 of 6 Posts