Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sad to even have to consider selling my lattest Vette, but a new child is arriving so I have to find a 4 seater for a while :roll:

Its a California car, all well maintained with Mobil 1, had the recall work done on the steering column issue, but other than basic maintenance it has been perfect.

It has under 14,000 miles on it (can't stop driving it just yet) and is located near Tustin California.

If anyone is serious make me an offer.

Best,

Lance

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
It won't last long at that price :z: :z:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are a few pics:

As for what I'm asking, I get back $42,695 from KBB for a private party sale and 37,600 for trade in. So Somewhere in between those two I suppose ;)

Lance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New Price...

Looks like the market is around $36k, at least here in California?

Let me know if you're interested at that price.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Good luck with the sale, would scrub off some of the brake dust of those wheels though.

Jack

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the tip... I actually did the day after I took the pics. Just need to take some new pics.

·
Registered
212 Posts
thats funny..

gsjack said:
Good luck with the sale, would scrub off some of the brake dust of those wheels though.

Jack

it cracked me up that you mentioned the brake dust, as that the "dusty" front right rim was the first thing that I noticed on the first picture from above..

Good luck with the sale.. Sounds like a good deal, at least from my experience in the Philly, PA area..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tick tock ;)

Hope someone takes her off my hands...

And I promise I'll have it detailed again just for the buyer ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts