Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 Millennium Yellow Z06 For Sale ***SOLD

2003 Millennium Yellow Z06
Stock rims & Aftermarket Chrome wheels
Stock & Shorty rear antenna
Stock & Z06 shifter knob
Stock & K&N filter
All options except BSM & CD changer
GM Ceramic Brake pads (new in box - never installed)
Custom Car Cover
8,400 Miles
$36,000 o.b.o

e-mail me if you are interested and would like pictures...

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Good luck on your sale. Millennium Yellow is :coo:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Nice Car, Wish you luck! If you want to let brake pads go I'll buy them.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Good Luck, nice Z :cool:

Jack

·
Registered
424 Posts
just sold my '03 Yellow Z on ebay for that price... same mods, more or less.... go there and sell the car, you have an audience 100 times more as you have here.

David

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the nice comments…I’ll probably list the car on ebay this weekend if anyone is interested. This is by far the best car I’ve owned…if it only had a back seat for my son.

·
Registered
208 Posts
If I only had my other car sold, I would pick yours up today! That is exactly what I'm looking for including the price...

Good luck with the sale and if you still have it in a couple of months, let me know...

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
The car looks really good in those pics you posted. Only 8,400 miles huh... wow, I have over 25K already on my 2003. Well I drive the heck out of mine though... That is all weekend and trip miles if you can believe that. There are times when I don't drive it for more than 2 weeks at a time. You didn't drive it often at all I bet.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm most likely selling my car next week. Just need to do some final paperwork. If it goes next week, I would want to seriously consider getting your Z06. Please let me know if you still have it next week since this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for...

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Gary V......sent you an important email tonight.

Regards, Ken- :usa: :usa: :usa:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts