·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RELISTED ON EBAY
I am selling my one of a kind baby.
2003 Specter Werkes Corvette Z06
8300 miles
Never seen rain. Always driven in California.
Brand new, showroom condition.

• Max Horsepower : 510 HP @ 6100 RPM (@ Flywheel)(442.5 rwhp)
• Max Torque : 478 Lb-ft @ 4900 RPM (@ Flywheel)(431 RWTQ)
• Weight : 3,116 lbs
• 0 – 60 mph : 3.6 sec (on street tires)
• 0 – 100 mph : 7.6 sec (on street tires)
• Quarter Mile : 11.52 sec @ 123.3 mph (on street tires at Infenion Racetrack)
(All above performance specs were achieved using 100 Octane Unleaded Race Gas and no catalytic converters)

Fully covered under GM 36 months / 36,000 miles warranty.
Too many mods to list.

Please visit the Ebay auction at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4558284279&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
No Trade-ins. All cash deal.

Bidding starts at $20,000. Asking for $41,000 but I will consider any serious offers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
In Brand New, Showroom condition with only 8,300 pampered miles. Showroom condition! Never driven in rain. Professionally detailed every week. Unlike any other Corvette Z06. This is your chance to own this unique meanest Specter Werkes 50th Anniversary 2003 Corvette Z06 at an incredible price.

THIS 510 HP 2003 SPECTER WERKES 50TH ANNIVERSARY CORVETTE Z06 IS SMOG LEGAL IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
It has passed the smog test and the visual inspection in California where we have the strictest emission regulations among all the states.

OVER $20,000 invested in modifications on top of MSRP of $52,735 !!

Specs of this Meanest 50th Anniversary 2003 Corvette Z06 :
• Max Horsepower : 510 HP @ 6100 RPM (@ Flywheel) (442.5 RWHP)
• Max Torque : 478 Lb-ft @ 4900 RPM (@ Flywheel) (431 RWTQ)
• Weight : 3,116 lbs
• 0 – 60 mph : 3.6 sec (on street tires)
• 0 – 100 mph : 8.6 sec (on street tires)
• Quarter Mile : 11.48 sec @ 123.3 mph (on street tires at Infenion Racetrack)
(All above performance specs were achieved using 100 Octane Unleaded Race Gas and no catalytic converters)

Modifications
• VARARAM VR-1B Race Intake with HP+ Custom Race Filter (The whistle sound this intake system makes every time I touch the gas pedal is incredible)
• Modified Mass Air Flow Sensor
• Custom ported BBK 80 mm Throttle Body
• Throttle Body Bypass
• LG Motorsports Pro Long Tube 1 3/4” diameter Full Length headers with 3” Racing merge collectors and 3” Off-road X-pipe, Random Tech Metal Matrix High Flow Cats
• LG Motorsports G2-114 custom cam 224/224 Duration & 580/580 Lift at 114 Lobe Separation.
• O2 simulators
• B&B Bullet 4 tip exhaust system with 4" Quad Double Wall Tips
• MSD 8.5 mm Racing Spark Plug wires
• Spark Plug wires heat shield socks and custom heat shielding underneath the hood.
• Custom heat shield underneath the body.
• Hypertech 160 Thermostat
• Radiator coolant replaced with Red Line water wetter super coolant
• GM Corvette C5-R T1 Shocks. Car lowered 1 1/2” all around. SCCA Touring 1 approved suspension kit.
• GM Corvette C5-R T1 Sway Bars SCCA Touring 1 approved suspension kit.
• Hurst Short throw Shifter
• Specter Werkes Exposed Headlights
• 12000K Hella HID on low beams, 110W Xenon High Beams
• Front signal black outs
• LAPD Z06 Flush Mount Tail light Kit
• GM European Red / White Tail lights
• Z06 Aluminum Racing pedals
• Leather Z06 Trunk Partition
• Short antenna
• DIABLOSPORT Predator 1.03. You will receive 3 programs with the car.
• Stock : Factory GM stock tune.
• Stage 1 : Performance tune for 91 Octane gas and catalytic converters on.
• Stage 2 : Enhanced performance tune for 100 Octane Unleaded Race Gas. The Z06 put down 442.5 RWHP on Dynojet using this tune, 100 Octane Race Gas and no cats.
• You can upload any of these 3 programs, modify these programs or upload custom tunes using the Predator. You can also monitor all engine readings including Knock Retard on fly. You will have access to free custom tunes from James at Runnin With The Devil.
• Custom Race ECU program running on 100 Octane Unleaded Race gas.
• Professionally installed and dyno tuned.
• Perma Plate exterior paint and interior leather protection with unlimited warranty.

Exterior : Torch Red (70U)
Interior : Red / Black Leather

The car is in showroom condition. Showroom condition, glossy exterior paint without any scratches or flaws protected by Perma Plate paint protection film and showroom condition interior leather with Perma Plate interior protection. No mechanical, electrical or other types of problems.

I bought this car as brand new on 03/08/2003 with only 4 miles on it. This car has been pampered and driven carefully by only me since then only on the weekends. She has 8,300 pampered miles. I bought the Smart Care service with $0 deductible and the car has 3 years/ 36,000 miles GM warranty as well. The oil and the oil filter have been changed at 500 miles, 1000 miles, 3000 miles, 5000 miles, 7000 miles and 8200 miles. Always used Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic engine oil and K&N oil filter. She has been garaged all the time. She has been washed, waxed and detailed once every week.

The Z06 is fully covered under 3 years / 36,000 miles GM warranty and you will pay $0 for all the periodic services, oil change, filter change, fluids change, etc as they are all covered under Smart Care with $0 deductible.

The Kelley Blue Book Value for a stock 2003 50th Anniversary Corvette Z06 with 8,300 miles is $47,650. You can have all this plus $20,000 worth of modification for much less. The Reserve is set low for fast selling. This Z06 is worth every penny you spend.

Too much $$$ invested in this beauty. Never thought of selling it. But I need the money now.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I see you're in Foster City... I work in the Metro Center right by Safeway in Hillsdale Blvd :D

I love the seats... caravaggio's look the best! Wouldn't mind them in my car... Say, if the buyer indicate he'd prefer stock seats, I'll be happy to trade those for mine. How's that for a deal? :lol: :crazy:

Good luck with the sale!

:cheers:
Geoff

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Very Nice car :cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rutiger said:
11.48 with 442rwhp on street tires? you must be one bad ass driver :) i never hit 11's with 405rwhp or my current 560rwhp on nittos (well r2's that is).

good luck with the sale. love the seats!
There are a number of people digging into 11.8x-11.9x on factory stock 02-04 Z06's.

I do a nice burn out in the second gear, ride the clutch a little bit (never drop the clutch on stock clutch and differential), and shift through gears like a mother. That helps.

With 560 RWHP you will have no problem going into 10's if you can just hook that beast. I bet your speed tells the whole story. Go to 28" ET's and you will be in 10's.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
274 Posts
INSOMNIAC said:
There are a number of people digging into 11.8x-11.9x on factory stock 02-04 Z06's.

I do a nice burn out in the second gear, ride the clutch a little bit (never drop the clutch on stock clutch and differential), and shift through gears like a mother. That helps.

With 560 RWHP you will have no problem going into 10's if you can just hook that beast. I bet your speed tells the whole story. Go to 28" ET's and you will be in 10's.

yes, traction is my problem now. i have always been amazed that a stock z can't dip into the 11's. i think a large part of it must be in the track prep & conditions (weather/altitude) at the track i run at.

anyway, good luck on the sale again :z:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
10,998 Posts
INSOMNIAC what is the problem with all the messages you posted and deleted? :-?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
panzer said:
INSOMNIAC what is the problem with all the messages you posted and deleted? :-?
No problem Panzer. I posted messages to bump it up top and then instead of posting message after message, I deleted the old bump up messages and posted new ones.
Trying to keep the thread short...
And save space on your server.... :) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: