Corvette Z06 Forum banner

2003 Viper looks like a Z06??

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Z06Scott 
#1 ·
WTF!! Doesn't the new viper look like a wannabe Z06 that had a head-on collision with a honda s2000? jeezzz - bad dodge!! Getting desperate.

SAME WHEELS, SIDE PIPES LOOK LIKE AIR DUCTS, SIDE PANELS LOOK SAME, ROUNDED HOOD MATCHES THE VETTE... AND WHAT IS WITH THE HONDA S2000 SHAPE AND HEAD LIGHTS??...

See less See more
#4 ·

On 2001-04-27 17:21, Dave Schotz spewed forth this drivel:
The 2003 Viper has been around in shows for 2 years now... They definitely aren't trying to copy our Z-06's! I too have always thought the Viper's new headlights look similiar to the S2000... But I think Dodge Styling is cutting edge, personally! I am NOT a Dodge fan... but Like the looks.
Peace,

I know viper is not trying to copy the Z - I have seen it at the auto show too. I just noticed some similarites in these pictures and it gave me an excuse to pick on the dodge folk...hehe..but you got to admit the wheels look pretty much the damn same and they're paying car thieves to steal the head lights and roll bars out of the Honda s2000.

However, can't wait to see the coupe version!!

#10 ·
If the Clown Shoe Fits... Wear It!!??

HarleyB
(I sure wouldn't throw it out if someone gave it to me... GAVE being the operative word!)

#11 ·
$95,000 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Where did you guys get that information? All of the magazines that I have seen have estimated the price to be about $72,000, a little more than the current RT/10. We'll have to wait and see. I will buy one at $72k but not at $95k. If that is the case I will be buying a C6 for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.