Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Wonder where he's getting his info.?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif I don't think its too acurate. $15,000 more than a Coupe??? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

I like the spy photos of the 2001 Explorer. Excuse me, but the new Explorer is a 2002. I know, I work where they build them. Need a clear picture?? They have 53,000 of them sitting in storage around St. Louis waiting to ship.

I don't have much faith in his sources. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
619 Posts
I don't know where he's getting his information from, the engine HP numbers are way higher than I expected. I expected about 405 for the ZO6. Can this guy back up his information with any solid proof?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey guys, I wouldn't trust this guy. I just finished looking at his archives from his past "scoops" and they are all wrong! All of his information on the 2000 Corvette was wrong and the 2003 50th Anniversary Edition is going to be a C5 and the the C6 supposedly is not to be introduced until 2004! Keep posting--

·
Registered
0 Posts
On 2001-03-17 18:39, FRC Tom wrote:
Frank,
Our friend did tell me to expect a 1-2 thousand $ increase in '02
Doesn't suprise me!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

My dealer called me today, I asked him what it was going to cost me to trade... He had no idea!! I feel something sticking me in the ass!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
175 Posts
Bwahahaha! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif Whatever. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif If you look under his archives, he basically made all of the same projections last year, for the 2001, that he makes this year, for the 2002. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Seein is believin!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Red/Black Z with Corsa Indys waiting to be installed.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
On 2001-03-17 18:52, fcalmes wrote:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-03-17 18:39, FRC Tom wrote:
Frank,
Our friend did tell me to expect a 1-2 thousand $ increase in '02
Doesn't suprise me!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

My dealer called me today, I asked him what it was going to cost me to trade... He had no idea!! I feel something sticking me in the ass!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>I would be happy if it was "only" that much of an increase!!! After it went up $1K last September,then again went up this month or the 1st of April...Hell...who knows what the General is going to do!!!!!!!!!! Anything below $55K and it is in my garage!!!for 2002.......Zman

·
Registered
764 Posts
It amazes me this late in March with the 2002 info coming just around the corner that we have all of this "insider" information that is all so different.

- $15,000 more for a Z06???,
- C-6 in 2003???,
- 427 CI 6 liter ???

Come on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts