Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew about an aftermarket fuel pump for a 2004 model zo6. I ordered a racetronix in tank but, they changed the tanks in 2004 and the kit would not work. I think that the boost a pump is not suitable for my setup and would like to upgrade. Thanx Rob.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
There is only one correct way!

If you are making more than 600 rwhp....You need to upgrade your entire fuel system to 97-98 return line system(Lines and fuel rail,regulator) with 2002 fuel tanks,wiring harness and LPE fuel pump and Boost a pump.

Just ask some of the heavy hitters how they maintain correct fuel delivery for big power cars(650-1000hp street cars),The answer should be universal by now.

:cheers:

·
Registered
971 Posts
ANDY said:
If you are making more than 600 rwhp....You need to upgrade your entire fuel system to 97-98 return line system(Lines and fuel rail,regulator) with 2002 fuel tanks,wiring harness and LPE fuel pump and Boost a pump.

Just ask some of the heavy hitters how they maintain correct fuel delivery for big power cars(650-1000hp street cars),The answer should be universal by now.

:cheers:
That's sound fun and cheap as well. Oh Boy. My what a nice fuel tank you have there.

·
Registered
299 Posts
You know it might be less expensive to go to Fuel cell and start all over again.

Tony #54

·
Registered
999 Posts
Ok

SPEED COST MONEY, :ity:

·
Registered
30 Posts
600hpIsntEnough said:
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew about an aftermarket fuel pump for a 2004 model zo6. I ordered a racetronix in tank but, they changed the tanks in 2004 and the kit would not work. I think that the boost a pump is not suitable for my setup and would like to upgrade. Thanx Rob.
A&A has had access to a Racetronix in-tank solution for the 2003-2004 top-loaded FMU's for quite some time. 03/04 C5 Racetronix PnP harnesses have just become available as well which will bump voltage to the pump and allow you to add a pump booster as a PnP option w/o cutting into or overloading the factory wiring.

Thunder Racing, Callaway Cars as well as others have been running this system for apx. 1 year now with great results.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts