Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a Commemortive Z , it has 41,200 miles, the front on both sides has scratches loke it has neen brushed ip agaimst someting, little scratcheson the fenders from someome bending over it, all scracthes are in the clear, not the paint.it has LT headers, a cam, Borla Exhaust, the arm rest does not open all the way the hinge is messed up , the dash ring is popped out on one side, maybe it will pop back in , nit sure. The door on the dash will not close, the drivers seat on the back is worn out, and the carfax says it has been in a accident, and it does not say what happened, and it also says the engine was replaced. The dealer will not come of the 24.5 price , thats priced as a stock, excellent shape car, Im thinking more like 20, or less...Any input would be appreciated....

·
Registered
222 Posts
I would walk away you can find many nice cars if you just wait. Always said you can't buy junk cheap enough and never really pay to much for a nice car. So far all these things you have found wrong are just on the initial inspection, wait until you've had it a while and find all the rest of the warts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wanna say it's a good decision to take good one if needed by pay extra amount. coz only price not a big fact.

performance quality is the best point

1 - 5 of 5 Posts