Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am listing my Z06 for sale. Please spread the word. The longer this takes, the more painful it will be... Click HERE for pictures. I am asking $45,000obo with some goodies or lease assumption.

EDIT> since i could not get the page to work correctly..The car has 3500 miles on it, Lloyds z06-405 mats, kirban shifter, partition, and will include a 2nd set of OEM wheels of of this car. The car has OEM powder coated wheels on it now. No dents, scratches, non smoker. The car is 100% perfect.

Thanks.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
The market is soft, you may have to sharpen the price a little. TTT :z: :z:

·
Registered
176 Posts
IT L GO said:
The market is soft, you may have to sharpen the price a little. TTT :z: :z:
If by sharpen you mean lower and by a little you mean alot then i would agree with you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input. I will consider other offers, but the listed price is what I would like.

·
Registered
110 Posts
For some reason the link does not work for me so I can't see the details (condition, mileage, etc.). I guess I could understand the asking price if the car is BRAND NEW; e.g. <50 miles.

Either way, good luck on the sale.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Can't open your yahoo briefcase folder to see the vette.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ALP2 said:
I am listing my Z06 for sale. Please spread the word. The longer this takes, the more painful it will be... Click HERE for pictures. I am asking $45,000obo with some goodies or lease assumption.

Thanks.
I almost bought an 04 MY Z06, in december. I got side tracked with the newer C6, then couldn't decide if I wanted to commit to a stick. I haven't stirred it myself in 18 years. Anyway, I bought an 05 Mustang GT stick, and am about to sell it to find the right stick Vette. I like shifting after all !!

The dealership came off the sticker on the 04 Z06, 9K. from $53K to $44K, the car had been trucked in, so it had less than 8 miles on it. I told them I would go $42K, but then bought the Mustang two weeks later, figuring it will be easy to get rid of after I decided about the stick. The Mustangs are selling well, since they are around $27K. Of course they called my back to negociate more.

When I get the Mustang sold, I hope to find an 04 Z06, with under 8K miles on her, for around $38K. My credit union, black book retails them in that range.

Best of luck with your sale !!

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Hey ALF 2,

You have to make your album PUBLIC, so everyone can see it.

Hmmmm........What kind of pictures do you have in there :roll: :rofl:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey, thanks for the replies. I have done all that I can to get these pics to show. My link says it's PUBLIC, but everyone else says that its not.

IndieHiggie, my car has approximately 3500 miles.. perfect condition.. once you get yours sold, shoot me an email, by then I should have my pic link working!!!

If anyone needs pics, i can email them to you..

Thanks Al

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yup, the link finally works :)

Good luck on the sale.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts