Interior Color: Black
Miles: 4228
Price: With Iforged wheels/tires $44,500.00
Without wheels $39,900.00

MODS:
Euro lights (tail and rear side)
Shorty antenna
CAGS
Lowering Kit Rear (re-aligned by dealer post install)
HP Tuner Software (not installed yet) with disk and cable for 2004 Z06 Only
19/20 Iforged Aero wheels with 305/25/20 Conti Sport rears and 275/30/19 Conti Sport V-max fronts

I am the original owner of this car and it was purchased on July 19th 2004 in Tucson Arizona. The car has 4228 miles on it and has never seen inclement weather. It has been garaged since day one, always cared for with Zaino products, and is only driven for pleasure. The vehicle comes with a 72 mo 100k mile extended warranty with documentation. I have listed the modifications above and have all stock parts on hand. The wheels and tires have been on the car for about 45 miles and show 0 wear and stock wheels are perfect and stock tires are worn evenly and have 80% tread left! I am happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the car. I am able to email pictures to those that are sincerely interested. I have little time and even less patience for tire kickers/picture collectors, besides once you’ve seen one MS Z06 you’re pretty much seen them all! The only reason for selling is that I have upgraded to a Ferrari 355 S and have no need for both.

Since I can't seem to post attachments email me at [email protected] for pics.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those keeping track of the "market" (which many of you are) I wanted to post and let everyone know that the car sold on the 20th of August (about 3 days after placing it on the Autotrader) to a buyer in the same state for the full amount of $39.9K.

I had many more inquiries and even a few lower offers but chose to hold out since it wasn't a must sell situation.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Many thanks for the additional info.
Was it sold with or without the Aero's?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
USA #1 said:
Many thanks for the additional info.
Was it sold with or without the Aero's?
USA- it was sold without the wheels (stock Z wheels) and I'm about to post the wheels and tires as we speak :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts