Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In preparation for my new Z06, I'm going to sell my 2004 Z06 now so I don't have to worry about selling it at the last minute or trading it in. I bought it last March and am the original owner. It has black interior and just flipped 6,500 miles. It's been garage kept all it's life and it was not abused. I installed a Vararam and Borla Stingers last summer. I do not have the stock parts. I only took it to the track one time just to get an idea of what it would do and on my third run ran the 12.2 you see in my sig. I only ran the car three times. This car definitely has 11's in it. It runs very strong...like all Z06's. I have changed the oil 3 times so far, always with Mobil 1. I just changed it last week as a matter of fact. I have it lowered on the stock bolts so returning it to the stock ride height would take about 10 minutes if desired. I just had it inspected a couple months ago and the tires and brakes are in great shape. The front's are roughly 90% and the rears are around 80%. I will sell it now for $39,000.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts