Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Letting go my 04 with 3800 miles on the clock. Has the Hurst shifter along with A K&N filter. As stated it's torch red with black leather. It's always garage kept and covered with a indoor use only california car cover, which will go with the car. Also added is a set of Lloyds floor and rear deck mats. Stock ones are also with car. $39500. :z:
Also left is 26 months of warranty.Pic is attached

http://www.z06vette.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=29982&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

***** Dropping price down to $39500 with everything
included ******

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
If you want to post a pic, upload it in the concours section and then list the URL here.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Good Luck and a Bump :cheers:

Jack

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unfortunatley ,no. Even though I'm priced WELL below what someone would pick this car up at a dealer for. Plus the few extras that go along with the car, especially with the prices the dealers are asking for a new Z. Thanks for asking though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Market for C5 Z's is very soft right now. If you hold onto it you may be able to get what you're asking.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Spritle said:
Market for C5 Z's is very soft right now. If you hold onto it you may be able to get what you're asking.

Good Luck!
Not so. I've got two buyers right now at just under my asking price. Not from this sight either. I'd suggest to anyone to put their cars elsewhere because all of the Forum's bids I've gotten are super low ballers. I gave the Forum the first shot then got other ads. Nothing but give away priced low ball PM's. www.corvettetrader.com 03 blk/Blk Tennessee 362 miles on car.

Patience.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
i don't think the forum members are actually "lowballers" they are just a little "more" aware of the current prices..

good luck out there on the open market.. you will get a little more..
try ebay..
the excitment of bidding sometimes gets you a little more.

·
Registered
409 Posts
george said:
I'd suggest to anyone to put their cars elsewhere because all of the Forum's bids I've gotten are super low ballers.
Hey George,
I think a seller should post a car FS on every site that is available. You never know where the right bid will come from.

When I am looking for a car, I check every site I can think of. I also think it may help to put the location in the title (not that is a deal killer; I bought a car in Buffalo, NY; 1600 mile round trip w/ trailer).

Oh yea, I go to Bristol every year on a particular Saturday night. Wow! What a fun place that is when the NASCAR guys come to town.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts