Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is your chance to get a Z06 for only $369 a month with only 23 months left. Problem is, I bought the car in CA, then moved to Washington where it rains a lot. Between that and the fact I have two businesses it is becoming a garage queen. It is hard to justify. Car is black/black with Lloyds mats, shortie antenna, partition with the Z06 logo and is otherwise bone stock. I'll also include a custom car cover, and a spare set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercars with minimal mileage on them (picked them up on E-Bay as a backup set). The car has never been raced or tracked and has 6700 miles on it...3400 of which was a trip I took from Louisiana where I picked it up back to California (via Alabama, Chicago, Salt Lake City and Vegas).
I love the car but between no time to drive it and the fact the money is better spent in expanding my businesses, it has to go. I'd like to get $1750 plus assume the lease payments at $369 per month for the next 23 months. Best to call me since I don't check the forum that often. Located in Bellingham, WA. Call 360-738-1837 and ask for Kevin.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just curious if you know how much will be owed at the end of the lease period? If I don't get a response of some type I'll try to call later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would be interested too. Just would like the specifics of the lease. Miles per year, lease end options, and the lease end fees if there are any. Thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow...I went to lunch, came back to a bunch of calls. Car is now sold at least twice thus far! Kinda figured it would be a good deal for somebody.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i bet the backend at end of lease is something huge $$ wise.

·
Registered
12 Posts
SoundBroker said:
Wow...I went to lunch, came back to a bunch of calls. Car is now sold at least twice thus far! Kinda figured it would be a good deal for somebody.
So has the car actually sold? Or is there just interest? I guess I'll have to call today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts